Monday, December 29, 2014

Playoffs Set

It was fun watching the final push for the playoffs in the NFL yesterday. The Seahawks are once again the top seed in the NFC and the Patriots are number one in the AFC. Frankly, I don't see any team that matches up with the Seahawks so I'm hoping for a Super Bowl repeat. The only team that appears to be a question mark is the New England Patriots that the Seahawks have not yet played. It would be nice to see that match up in the Super Bowl.

We took down some of the Christmas decorations on the inside of our rig and still have some to go. The outside will remain as-is for another week or so. Josie did our laundry and that about sums up the day.

It is back to work for both of us and we have a full day today. This will be the final week before the end of the holidays and it will be interesting to see my schedule beginning next week. I expect to have a lighter schedule but if it gets too light, I may have to look elsewhere for a better paying job. I don't want to work 40 hours per week, but I will need more than 8-15. It seems like 22-30 would be just right. I should know about that this week when the January schedule begins to appear...

No comments:

Post a Comment