Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Another Schedule Change

It's hard to figure out how the HR department works at Sam's Club. I have the application all updated and ready to go, and Shawna, the HR Manager, wants me to come in at 9:30 AM on Thursday. I was ready to have the interview yesterday when she initially rescheduled the interview. I'm guessing that she still wants to hire me (or somebody) to fill a position or she would have indicated that they weren't hiring right now.

There wasn't much else to report as Josie had her late day yesterday and didn't get home until 7 last night. That will be a one-time thing, we hope, as she doesn't like driving at night.

George has his back surgery scheduled for today - or rescheduled from tomorrow - so we hope all goes well there for him. With the actual surgery not taking place until this afternoon, he must go the entire day with no food or liquids - including water. That's tough. Good luck, George.

There are just a few things left to do for the inside Christmas decorations so I will get some of those done today. The main thing is the lights in the windows, and I will get those installed today. Our tree is up, and it looks pretty good (below):


and also, here is a sample of the decorations around the TV:


I'll provide more shots of our "decor" as we get closer to completing everything.

That's about it for now so have a good day everybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment