Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Gas Prices Keep Falling

When I arrived at work yesterday at 3 PM, the first thing I noticed was that the gas price dropped once again. The cost of a gallon of regular unleaded at Sam's Club was $1.89 yesterday:


You just wonder how much more it will fall.

I had another unbelievable experience at work. Not one person in the entire store knew how to replace the roll of labels that is in the plastic "gun" that is used for returns. I ran out of the stickers and couldn't find a sole that knew how to place it into the gun. The people that knew were on duty in the AM and left for the day by the time I arrived. The other person I worked with at the front doors was new like I am, and therefore also didn't know. Sheesh! I just manually took the unstamped stickers off the roll as returns came in.

I received a wonderful gift from Patty which arrived yesterday. It is a cap from the Idaho Potato Bowl where Austin played his first Bowl game. Here is a shot of this treasure:




I couldn't have asked for a better gift. Thanks, Patty.

Well, the year is coming to a close today. I can't say that it was a good year for our weight control program as we both gained a few pounds over the year - all of which occurred just in the last month which is when we all tend to gain a little weight with holiday treats. The plan now is to get it all off again in 2015. Josie and I both work today so our New Year's Eve will be a shorter one. Most likely, we will turn in early and just wake up to 2015 tomorrow AM...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment