Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Alone Time

The schedules we have seem to put us in the mode of only seeing each other in the early morning or at night. Josie worked an extra hour and a half yesterday while I spent the day at home. I did some small things - like putting leather conditioner on the seats of the truck and sorting through the stuff in our shed we have on site for some items we haven't been able to find this season. I also did some work on my new cross stitch project.

I forgot to mention that the other day while at work, a woman came into Sam's Club and mentioned that there was a strange and very unusual cloud formation outside. I went out the door to see what she was talking about and, sure enough, there was a formation that looked like mountains. There are no mountains where these clouds were and it only lasted a short while before returning to normal again. This is the shot that I got of this unusual cloud formation:


We have seen situations like this on the Weather Channel where certain wind effects result in unique cloud formations.

Well folks, there are only two more days 'til Christmas, so it's kinda late if you have been naughty and not nice this last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment