Saturday, December 13, 2014

Done With CBL's

I was able to spend the entire work day finishing up on the CBL's (Computer Based Learning). Without counting the total number of modules I completed the last two days, I would guess that there were at least 30 and probably more. I've got information overload right now but know all about the culture, hazardous waste procedures, safety, how to work the Baler and Trash Compactor, and know just about everything else there is to know to do any job at the warehouse. It was an 8 hour day, spent entirely on the computer with the exception of two 15 minute breaks and a half hour lunch. I'm ready to do some real work.

Josie has the weekend off while I work 5.5 hours today and tomorrow. She goes back to work on Monday when I get my next day off. It seems - right now at least - that the only common days off for us will be Thursdays. My schedule will change following the Christmas holidays, but I don't know how drastically.

All I need to get before diving into my schedule is a locker assignment and a vest to wear during working hours. I will get those this morning before I begin work at 8:30 AM. It's about to get crazy in the store as we get closer to Christmas, especially on the weekends. I think I'm ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment