Monday, October 8, 2018

Waiting for New Computer

One thing that has been a challenge over the last several days is getting all of my daily "computer" chores done without my data bases from the regular computer. I will have a lot of catching up to do when it arrives, hopefully late this week. There are many things I can't do (on Josie's Chromebook) without a major effort that would be a temporary fix - such as applying photos to my posts without being able to save them to my data base. I had a few photos I was going to post but I will save them for later. Did I say that I was anxious to get my computer?

The job scene has come closer to a conclusion. Josie was assured of her full time hours this morning at Sun City Florists, so she will start working there the third week of October. She will work two days each of the last two weeks in October, and on November 1 she will begin her full time schedule. The next step is for her to give notice to AJ's (tomorrow), and then to inform the owner at Arrowhead Florist that she is taking a different position. I can already see the reduction in her stress level as we get closer to putting this to bed. Her daily commute will change from 3 hours round trip to 10 minutes round trip. The gas savings will also be welcomed. Hallelujah!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment