Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Crawling to the End

I drove Josie to work yesterday and waited outside while she gave her notice. The plan was for for her to try to end it yesterday without any more work days in which case I would bring her right home again. She didn't have to work yesterday, but her manager asked her to work three more days this week before leaving and Josie agreed. This morning is an early day - 8 AM start - and she is having anxiety attacks and dizziness. She sent a text to her manager telling her she may be a little late this morning. Trust me, I will be so thankful when she has all of this behind her.

I did take her to the doctor yesterday afternoon to try to get some medication for her anxiety and stress. He gave her a prescription, but the effects of the medication will not be felt for 1-2 weeks. Not much help. She will just have to crawl to the finish line.

The good news for today is that my computer is scheduled to ship. My tracking feature is turned ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment