Thursday, October 18, 2018

Back in Business

Now, the real work begins. I have my new computer all set up with the old files from the previous system and I now have to perform the difficult task of placing all the icons and shortcuts where I can gain easy access and locate all the data that goes with the different applications. It also means reloading the applications as the data transfer only included the data and not the programs. It will take a very long time to finally get it fine tuned to where I feel comfortable with the total system.

My initial reaction is very positive to the new system. It has all the new technology, plenty of storage and the touch screen feature is sure a big help negotiating some applications. Most of my time in the near future will be spent getting things together.

Josie had to make another visit to the doctor yesterday. She has had a severe pain in her left side that she suspects might be Diverticulitis. The doctor prescribed an antibiotic, a cat-scan of her abdomen for today and a return visit for Friday. We both will be very happy when she is back to 100%. In the meantime, she has been traveling on a rough road since her decision to leave AJ's. As a result of her physical issues, we have postponed our scheduled trip to Laughlin which was to begin this Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment