Friday, October 26, 2018

Innaugural Day

Josie's first day of work at Sun City Florists was a successful and satisfying start to her new job. Although the owner was out sick with the flu, she had a very busy day, doing many arrangements, meeting a few of the employees and learning many of the shop procedures. The commute was fantastic! She is anxious to talk with the owner - hopefully today - to get a few things accomplished. The main thing is to get approval for taking the Wednesday off before Thanksgiving so that we can travel to Chicago for the Thanksgiving holidays. It is very encouraging after living through the bad experience with the AJ's situation. She will also get an opportunity to meet more employees today and to get a better feel for how things will work going forward.

I have been enjoying the time to get things organized on my new computer, Yesterday, I spent a lot of time organizing my music on the new system. The sound quality on this system is so much better than the old system that I will make better use of that feature. This system has Bang & Olufsen speakers and they are superb! The next big project will be to organize all of my photos which promises to be a long and tedious effort. That is because I have photos from many different sources and formats that need to be organized. It will be a fun exercise - I hope.

In the meantime, the golf course re-seeding is moving along nicely. Below are a couple shots of the frequent watering that is taking place following the seeding application:





No comments:

Post a Comment