Saturday, October 13, 2018

Climbing Out of Hole

Between Josie's mysterious illness and my battle without my computer, it is like we were dropped into a hole and are trying to climb out. Josie is slowly improving, but it seems like the medications haven't "kicked in" yet. I would have expected much more positive progress at this point since she is totally done with AJ's and has a good two weeks before starting her new job. As far as my computer situation, it seems like every day is a week. I never expected to go this long without access to my most used applications and data bases. I will have a lot of catching up to do.

We received our early voting ballots in the mail yesterday for the midterm election in November. We will wait just a little bit before completing them. There are a couple candidates we aren't totally sure about as yet and there are some debates scheduled which will help us decide. As registered Independents, we will most likely split our votes. The political picture right now is so clouded that it is hard to determine the right course for us. We see three political parties now: Democrats, Republicans and Trumps. I'm sure that by 2020 the picture will become very clear as to which direction to take...

No comments:

Post a Comment