Monday, October 15, 2018

London Gold

The Seattle Seahawks discovered gold in London yesterday  They played the Oakland Raiders and controlled the game from start to finish with stellar defense and a balanced offense to win 27-3. It wasn't that close. The only negative for the Seahawks was that they are on track to be the leading NFL team in penalties again this year. The score should have been at least 40-3. At least two scores were wiped out as result of penalties. They are really improving, rapidly, and appear to be regaining their swagger.

The Cardinals, on the other hand, are still struggling as they lost 27-17 to the Vikings. I think the season is getting away from the Cardinals and I don't see much hope for them having any kind of respectable season.

I also want to mention that Austin was attending the Broncos game yesterday against the Rams in Denver. He received a ticket and airfare to attend the game and spend the weekend from his best friend Troy Fumagalli who is still on the Broncos injured reserve list. It was a terrific, close game, won by the Rams in 25 degree weather. Brrr!

I have one more day before I receive my new computer. This has been the longest week that I can remember...




No comments:

Post a Comment