Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Anxious Moments

The next several days are sure to be anxious days. Josie will give her notice - today - at AJ's that she will be leaving in 1 week. The reason for the one week notice is twofold: she wants to end the commuting sooner than later and she has to start her new job at Sun City Florists on the 25th of this month. This gives her some time to relax and de-stress from the AJ's experience. We have tentatively planned a trip to Laughlin on the 21st and 22nd of this month which should be the short vacation she needs to get into good spirits again.

I plan to drive her to work today (starts at 10 AM) and again on Thursday which is another late day. That should end my days of driving the round trip twice on each of those days. I also will be happy to see the commuting end.

All of the steps are identified now, including the requirement that she let the owner at Arrowhead Florist know that she will not be working there and to thank her for the offer. The issues are all resolved at Sun City Florists and the owner is anxious for her to start.

Did I mention that I am anxious to get my new computer?...

No comments:

Post a Comment