Saturday, October 27, 2018

Busy Shop

The second day for Josie at her new shop was a very busy one. She worked an hour over and will go in today - an unscheduled day - to help them get caught up. She is getting acclimated to the job and met more folks yesterday. The owner is still absent with the flu, so she hasn't had the opportunity yet to ask her about a couple of issues - the main one being the required early departure for Thanksgiving. One thing is for certain though, and that is that the shop is seeing that Josie is not just one dimensional (a great, and fast designer), but can do everything in the shop. I'm proud that she makes a difference everywhere she works. She is getting a taste of commuting herself today as I drove her the first two days. Wow, five minutes is a breeze.

So far, everything that I have tried to do on my new computer has worked. I really love it and hope that It continues to be a smooth transition. Today's schedule includes re-activating my anti-virus software. The system came with a demo copy of McAfee software which I am not so crazy about, so some research is in order...




No comments:

Post a Comment