Friday, October 12, 2018

End of AJ's Association

It is now, literally, the end of job for Josie at AJ's. Unfortunately, her recent attacks of Vertigo, stress and anxiety, plus her bladder infection, have resulted in an early departure. Her big boss called yesterday and agreed that, with her illnesses, she was excused from any further work assignments. They were very understanding and sympathetic and, at the same time, tried to get her to agree to to some kind of part time assignment. He indicated that she would be missed and that he would do whatever he could to keep her active on the payroll. Josie is now ready to move on to her new job at the Sun City Florists where she will be in a more friendly environment for her needs.

Her recovery is slow as she is resting quite a bit and still not eating properly. She does have some time to get back to normal which is a blessing.

I got very upset yesterday when I received an email informing me that my new delivery date for my  computer would be Tuesday, October 16! I was all set to transition to the new one beginning on Saturday, as originally promised. After coming off the ceiling, I called them to find out what happened to the 2 day delivery for which I paid extra. They apologized, of course, and reminded me that the upgraded delivery was actually a 2-4 "business" day delivery. In reality, it will be one week from the day it shipped as there is the weekend in the middle which doesn't count as business days. They also refunded my extra cost for the faster delivery. Unbelievable!...

No comments:

Post a Comment