Sunday, January 11, 2015

Truck Listed

Almost my entire morning and early afternoon were spent taking photos of the newly detailed truck and preparing the ads for Auto Trader and eBay Motors. I finished everything by the time I had to leave for work at 2:15. There are still a couple of places I would like to advertise the truck - Craigslist and in our laundry room here at the resort - so those ads are on today's agenda. I already received one inquiry from the Auto Trader ad and I believe it looks suspicious. I have an email from Auto Trader which asks to send any suspicious emails to their fraud department for investigation, which I did this morning. While working last night I received a text from someone asking for another photo of the engine which I texted back. The same individual responded this morning with the suspicious email. In less than one day, I have had 64 views of the eBay ad and one person watching the ad. So, we're off and running with this experience that hopefully will be positive.

It makes sense that since I had the truck detailed that it would rain yesterday. We probably get five or six days of rain in the winters here - between October and May - and one of them (or more) have occurred following the detail work. Oh, well, the pictures don't lie. It also makes sense that since I decided to sell the truck because it is a gas hog that diesel fuel prices would drop to almost where they are affordable. It's too bad that the best mileage I can get from the truck is about 13 mpg.

I got home in time last night to watch the final few minutes of the Seahawks/Panthers game and was happy to see the Seahawks destroy that team 31-17. They were the first Super Bowl winning  team to win a playoff game in their first season following the Super Bowl win since 2005. I don't see any team that can beat them, so I see them repeating as Super Bowl Champs again this year. I hope I'm right...



No comments:

Post a Comment