Friday, January 9, 2015

Just Another Work day

Both of us worked yesterday but my schedule was the later shift once again so I didn't get home until 9 PM last night. This year is very different from last year with our increased work schedule and I'm not sure yet how it all is going to work out. There were no noteworthy events at either of our workplaces except the gas prices dropped again at Sam's Club. I won't put the picture in that shows the new price at $1.84 per gallon as it seems that almost every day now there is a drop in the price. The big questions are: how low will it go before it begins rising again, and how high will the price go again when it rises? It is a nice situation for now.

Josie ends her work week today and I have off until tomorrow. The main activity for today is to get the truck detailed so I can get some shots of it for the ads I will prepare. I'm hoping that I get a good response to the ad and can get it sold quickly. The implication here is that the fifth wheel is going to remain on site at Lake Pleasant for the foreseeable future. We are looking at other options for Jackson but have to see how the next couple months go before making any firm plans for the summer. There are lots of questions still to be answered, and we hope to know the answers before too long.

The training for the Super Bowl activity and Pro Bowl activity will begin soon, so that is another distraction. At least our employers are both aware that we have those commitments and there shouldn't be any problem getting the required time off to participate. It is going smoothly right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment