Sunday, January 18, 2015

Birthday Dinner

I just hung out around the fifth wheel all day while Josie worked from 8 until just before 4 PM. I called her around lunch time and asked her if she felt like going to Macayo's for dinner to celebrate my birthday. She was all for that suggestion.

It turned out to be a bit more than just dinner for the two of us as her manager, Kathy, heard her talking about Macayo's and she kind of invited herself and her boyfriend Steve to crash the party. Then, she asked if it was OK if her daughter Miranda came along. So, we had dinner at Macayo's - the one closer to Kathy's house on Bell Rd - with the five of us. It was fun though, and Josie pulled the usual birthday surprise with the wait staff singing and clapping their hands while serving a birthday dessert. My birthday is officially over for another year.

Today is the one day we have off together this week. Josie said she needed to get some laundry done and I am anxious to watch the NFC Championship game between the Seahawks and the Packers. It should be a terrific game and I'm hoping for another Seahawks victory. Frankly, I don't see any team among the four remaining in the playoffs that can beat them. GO SEAHAWKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment