Monday, January 26, 2015

Final Break For Awhile

It was our last day off together until after Valentine's Day in February. In fact, there will be several days when the only time we see each other - awake - is in the morning for a about an hour and a half. I will be working the NFL Experience in town in the afternoons and evenings and Josie will be working the shop during her normal hours of 8 AM until 4:30 PM. There are a couple days we will be working the Super Bowl activities together, including the big game next Sunday.

We relaxed and hung out in the morning yesterday and did some grocery shopping and shopping for a couple other items in the afternoon. We ended up at the Arrowhead Mall looking for a pair of shoes that I could wear during my Super Bowl activities. The ones I bought at the Famous Footwear store in Peoria last week were too wide and they didn't have that shoe in my size when I returned them yesterday. I found a good pair at the Mall and now I am set to go again.

The Pro Bowl was played last night and it was a huge success at the stadium where the Super Bowl will be played next Sunday. I don't especially care for the new format with the new game rules, but it is always nice to see the best players knock heads on the field. We can now concentrate on the big game and after today, both teams will be in town to practice. The hype is growing and everybody has his own opinion on who will win and by how much.

I work until 11PM tonight so I don't expect to be home before midnight. With  a start tomorrow at 9 AM, there won't be much time to do the blog, so it may be a short entry tomorrow AM. Day number two at the NFL Experience is ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment