Thursday, January 29, 2015

Final Free Day Before Game

I was able to enjoy a totally free day yesterday while Josie put in a near full day at the shop. She was able to break away around 3:30 and get home a little earlier than normal. I did some computer stuff and cross stitch to enjoy my day and Josie ended up doing some laundry before we called it a night.

We have a real nice photo of the sunrise yesterday that Josie took at the exit of the RV Resort on her way to work:

 

It doesn't get much prettier than that.

I received a copy late last night of the video that Michael Brady took of us at the NFL Experience. I'll have to play with it a little bit to see how I can get it published in the blog. It's a short but cute clip.

Our schedule now gets hectic until after the Super Bowl. We work together today from 2 PM until 11 PM at the NFL Experience. There is a meeting announced at the Glendale Civic Center today for 5:30 PM which we obviously will miss. I don't know if they realized it when they scheduled it, but some of the folks - like us - have to work in downtown Phoenix during that meeting. I sent an email for clarification, and the response was they would get the information to us in a pre-shift meeting (?). They are so disorganized it is almost funny. Of course, to give them the benefit of the doubt, this is new territory for everybody involved. I don't think anyone involved here has worked a Super Bowl event in the past.

So, we have a few hours this morning and then it is full steam ahead to the Super Bowl...

No comments:

Post a Comment