Monday, January 12, 2015

Great Football Games

All of the planned ads were completed yesterday for the truck sale. I added Craigslist and the local laundry room for ad placements. I see this morning where I have 133 views on eBay for the ad and 4 people watching. There are a couple other King Ranch F450's for sale, but they will expire in a few days or less, so I hope to get some interest soon. There aren't any available with the added equipment that ours has or a warranty as good as ours. I concluded that the one inquiry I had from Auto Trader was a fraudulent attempt to acquire the truck.

We had some more rain last night - of course, the truck was cleaned and waxed - but it hasn't really affected the nice job that the detailer did on Friday. The inside is still pristine, and the outside can be wiped very easily.

Along with preparing these ads, I watched some great football games over the weekend. Of course, the best one was the Seahawks' trouncing of the Carolina Panthers. It was a close game for three quarters, but Seattle ran away from them in the fourth quarter. Next up is the NFC Championship game next weekend against Green Bay who Seattle has already beaten this year by 20 points. Of course, it doesn't matter what they did early in the season but I don't see any team that can beat the Seahawks again this year. I hope I'm right.

We still haven't received our detailed schedules yet from Aramark, so this week should clear up some of the mystery of when we need to reserve days off from our other jobs. We're heading into some interesting times over the next several weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment