Thursday, January 15, 2015

Clear Day

The rain finally stopped yesterday and I had a chance to get the truck wiped clean and ready to go again. It wasn't too much trouble wiping it down with the nice coat of wax that the detailer put on. I haven't had any calls from private parties, but I received a couple more from companies that want to help me sell the truck. If it were just a "beater" car or a common one, it might be something to consider, but I feel this truck is unique enough and with the reputation it has, should sell on its own. I have many page views on the eBay ad, and even have 5 or so people watching the activity on the ad. Those ads typically don't get action until they are about to expire which is still more than two weeks away.

I had another surprise when I went to work yesterday afternoon. The gas prices dropped again - more than just a few cents:


When was the last time you saw gas that low - and especially, premium fuel? I just wish Diesel would follow with those low prices.

I had a nice birthday yesterday even though I was scheduled to work and Josie worked. She made a cake for me while I was at work and it was a very nice day overall. I want to thank all my family and friends for their birthday wishes. I hope the good Lord will continue to allow me to celebrate birthday's...

No comments:

Post a Comment