Monday, November 24, 2014

Storage and Michael's

The main thrust for yesterday was to pick up our Christmas decorations from our storage unit. Since we were going to Surprise anyway, we stopped at Sam's Club to pick up some glasses for Josie and, of course, a few items that we didn't have on the list that were on sale for the Black Friday early birds. We also stopped at the local Michael's in Surprise to see if Josie could pick up some yarn that she is trying to match to complete an afghan that she started a while ago.

The pressure to complete my cross stitch project was off for yesterday and I didn't spend much time working on it. There are still probably two days worth of effort remaining and then I will take it to Michael's for framing. We made a late afternoon trip to the Michael's store in Peoria to take advantage of their 25% discount on the entire purchase. I purchased all of the materials for my next stitching project and saved $20 which always helps. I have the rest of this week to get the huge discount on the framing.

It's back to work for Josie for this Thanksgiving week. She will work Mon-Wed, have Thursday and Friday off before working again on Saturday. I get to begin the decorating process this week by setting up the outside lights.

We are looking forward to a nice Thanksgiving dinner with family at Brian and Amy's on Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment