Thursday, November 27, 2014

All Set for Turkey Day

The frustration set in for me yesterday as I haven't finished my project yet after spending most of the last three days working on the thing. It is a difficult cross stitch, but the real problem is I waited too long to work on it in order to get it done in plenty of time for the framing sale at Michael's. I will still finish it in time for the sale, but it will be a last minute trip to Michael's on Friday or Saturday.

Josie was home early for the second consecutive day this week which is unusual for a holiday schedule. Even though the business was a bit better this year, it is still way down from the pre-downturn days. It's tough owning a floral business these days.

It's not very often - in fact, I can't ever remember - putting together a list for the Black Friday shopping days. This year, we will participate in the frenzy by going to Sam's Club early on Friday to buy a couple items. Speaking of Sam's Club, I received a call yesterday from the Union Hills store asking me to come into the store on Monday for an interview. I wouldn't mind working there at all, so I hope the job and terms are suitable if I receive an offer.

We are looking forward to a fun time at Brian and Amy's house today and look forward to seeing everybody.

Have a great Thanksgiving everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment