Thursday, November 6, 2014

Probably a Normal Day

The winds finally subsided at around noon yesterday after three days of steady gusts over 25 mph. We should be good for at least a few days now, so I guess it means a cleanup this morning.

I finished all the paperwork and got everything scanned and forwarded to the Aramark folks for our Super Bowl jobs. All we need to do now is wait for word on when our training begins.

I was reminded again yesterday when I had to mail a package that there are no post offices anywhere near us. I signed up for a USPS account online to be able to print labels and pay from home so I could have the packages picked up at the resort office. That was nixed when I couldn't 1- get an accurate weight for the package and 2- couldn't get the payment part of the transaction to work. I'll have to work on that another day. I ended up taking the package to the local UPS Store down the road which is fairly convenient, but more costly.

Josie's schedule was changed slightly. She will work her fourth day of this week today instead of Friday. For the next week she will work the same Mon-Thu schedule and then go to Mon-Wed and Sat for the following two weeks. It's nice that she is getting four full days per week this year. That is, until the holidays roll around and then she goes into marathon mode.

It was pretty much a normal day yesterday and will most likely be that way again today. I hope to get the cleanup done from the winds and messy tree, and maybe get some work done on my cross stitch. If the weather is nice, I'll probably get some time outside reading some magazines to catch up on those...

No comments:

Post a Comment