Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stitching Day

I spent almost the entire day just as I planned yesterday while Josie was at work - stitching my latest project. I thought I had to complete the project by 4 PM today to take advantage of the sale at Michael's - 60% off PLUS an extra 20% off on entire custom framing order. That's a huge savings for anything requiring a custom frame. I discovered a coupon this morning that extends that sale from today through Saturday the 29th. It's a good thing, as I don't believe it will be quite done today. The pressure is off.

We have pretty much decided to move forward with our plan to leave the fifth wheel set up permanently on this site, sell the truck while it is still worth some money, and purchase a smaller trailer to travel with and upgrade the Jeep to be able to tow the new trailer. I plan to get the truck prepared for sale and I expect to get top dollar for it with only 45K miles and being in perfect shape. We'll see. Our whole plan depends on it.

Just a note on the game yesterday between Western Michigan University and Central Michigan University. Austin's team won for the sixth consecutive time, 32-20, and they are a shoo-in for a bowl game. They are 8-3 overall and 6-1 in the MAC conference and tied for the lead. Talk about an improvement from a 1-11 team last year. Wow! Congratulations again to Austin.

We will finally make our necessary trip to our storage unit today to pick up our Christmas decorations. I expect to set them up during the week while Josie is at work. The only hole in our plan described above is the removal of our storage unit which has been a fairly high priority for us. That in itself is not a reason to get a house. We'll have to figure out something else for that problem. In the meantime, life goes on with the storage unit in our foreseeable future...

No comments:

Post a Comment