Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Component Ads

I put together a couple online ads for the equipment we removed from our entertainment "cabinet" in the bedroom that the TV guy emptied. Our DirectV receiver is now in the living room - where it belongs - and the old equipment that was used for our surround sound system and DVD carousel player is now available for sale. Of course, it is over 6 years old and considered old technology, so the prices are very low. If I don't get any interest from the ads, I will take the equipment to Goodwill and take a tax deduction for the donation. It's unfortunate that when they were new in 2008 they were worth hundreds of dollars, but today I would be lucky to get $150 for both of them.

Josie was busy at work doing Thanksgiving arrangements. We went to the store last night to pick up ingredients for her chili which she made to take into work today. I guess everybody helps with providing goodies for lunch during the holiday work seasons. She is also baking some corn bread this morning before going to work. I get to try a little bit of each for lunch today.

We caught another nice sunset last night on the way to the store, so I'll end this post with another shot of the Arizona sunset:

No comments:

Post a Comment