Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Another Milestone

When I began this blog almost 6 years ago, I never expected to go this long - 2000 entries as of today - without missing a day. There have been some days when I could write forever and have lots of pictures to show, and others where it has been difficult to write even one paragraph. Some days are busy, some days are without activities. There have been near misses - like when I have had computer problems or there was no internet access as a result of being in a "dead" area, but 2000 consecutive days is something I never imagined. There will come a time when the streak ends, but for now, I am happy to keep going and report all that we do, even when it's not an exciting read.

Josie's first day back at work at her new location went fine, and she made the trip in about 50 minutes with construction delays on Carefree Highway and accident delays on the freeway. It appears that her schedule and working conditions will be fine for this season.

I started to complete all the paperwork for our job as cashiers at the Super Bowl working in one of the concession stands. Josie has the experience as a cashier in this environment, but it is a new experience for me. Nonetheless, it will be exciting for both of us.

The winds have returned as we had 20 -25 mph winds and rocked-and-rolled in bed all night long. It is impossible to totally eliminate the movement even though we have stabilizers all around the fifth wheel. It comes with this area, I guess.

I'll end this 2000th entry in the blog with this nice shot of another pretty Arizona  sunset that Josie took on her way home last night:



No comments:

Post a Comment