Thursday, February 22, 2018

Vision Update

The positive results of my eye surgery are beginning to surface. It is impossible to comfortably wear my glasses anymore. I can see much better without them for normal use. I still need to keep them handy for the readers part of the lenses. I have another appointment today to get a final check on the elevated pressure in the left eye that was surgically corrected last week. Everything seems to be normal and I can't wait for the appointment next month when I get a new prescription for glasses. I doubt if I will need any corrective prescription for distance viewing. I have special, 4.5 power glasses that I use for stitching and I will continue to use those.

Winter has arrived. It is 29 outside this morning and this is our annual freeze that we get about this time every year. It will warm up into the 60's by this afternoon, but we have had our furnace running each of the last several mornings. That's OK though, it is in negative (-6) territory in Jackson and they are getting their real winter at the same time...

No comments:

Post a Comment