Saturday, February 17, 2018

Post Op Checkup

Just as was the case following the surgery in my right eye, the eye pressure in my left eye is elevated. I don't what causes that result, but I saw where that was a possibility if all the fluids that were used during the surgery were not immediately absorbed. I guess that is the problem. Anyway, they gave me more eye drops yesterday at my follow up appointment from the surgery. I can tell you this much - I see better already without the use of my glasses. Of course, my eyes were repaired to improve long distance vision which it has done. I will still need "readers" for close up use. They set up another appointment for next Thursday to do a final check on the eye pressure.

Josie will enjoy two days off this weekend - the first days off since the Valentine's Day rush began over a week ago. I know that she is looking forward to the down time. Nothing is scheduled at this point as she will decide on a schedule that best satisfies her free time.

There is suppose to be another open house at our home in Glendale this weekend. I hope it does occur and that we get more activity with the lower price. We are still disappointed in the results to date and are still looking at other options...

No comments:

Post a Comment