Sunday, February 25, 2018

Funny Mistake

I arrived at the dealership in Peoria on time for the appointment at 9:30 yesterday AM. I asked for the Adviser - Marie - when I got there and all I got were stares and the comment "we don't have anybody named Marie". I knew immediately what had happened. I made the appointment at the other Ford dealership in Surprise where we purchased the red Escape. Our white Escape was purchased where I wanted to be in Peoria at the Peoria Ford dealership. Fortunately, they took me and performed the service which was the first 5K mileage complimentary service. Sheesh. I guess the folks at the Surprise dealership are wondering what happened to me.

We have started our annual organization effort to remove most of the extra stuff in the RV that we will not need in Jackson. Josie packed up a couple boxes from the kitchen while I was at the car dealership. We tend to fill every space in the RV when we are settled in one location for any period of time which adds lots of extra weight. That all needs to be trimmed back before heading out for another destination. There still remains lots more organizing to do...


No comments:

Post a Comment