Friday, February 23, 2018

One More Appointment

My final check up was yesterday for the elevated pressure in my left eye that had the surgery performed last week. I am cleared now for my final appointment in mid March when I get a new prescription for glasses. The recovery from the two surgeries has been excellent, and I am no longer on special eye drops for any problems. As mentioned before, I can now see perfectly without the glasses and only need help with up-close viewing.

The cold blast continues as it is 32 outside this morning. It is terrific for the northern towns like Flagstaff that are getting snow that is creating some great skiing conditions. We are still behind Jackson though who is seeing 9 degrees this morning. They can get all those days over with before we arrive in town in May.

We heard that there were a couple of earthquakes (around 3.5) in Danville, CA yesterday afternoon. We lived there for a couple of years before going to Seattle and remember those earthquakes in that area. We actually lived there during one of the big ones that was in Livermore. We miss that area, but not the earthquakes.

It is almost the weekend and we are lining up activities for the two days that Josie has off from work. We do have one appointment already, to get her car serviced tomorrow morning. The rest of the weekend is open at this point...


No comments:

Post a Comment