Friday, February 16, 2018

Left Eye Done

Everything went according to plan yesterday and I now have completed the surgeries on both eyes. The left eye was done yesterday and it was a very similar experience to the right eye, except that the recovery and clear vision is a lot sooner with the second eye. I know that the left eye wasn't as bad as the right eye to start, but I can almost see better this morning without my glasses. I had the same slanted vision, double vision and floaters as with the first, but by bedtime last night my left eye was almost as clear as the right eye. I suspect that I will only need reading glasses when it is all over.

My follow up appointment is today at 12:40 and Josie will again drive me to the office in Surprise. I'm sure I could probably drive myself today, but we will follow the directions given to me. The last appointment will be on March 15 when I get a final check and a new prescription for glasses, if needed at all. It's good to have that process completed.

One of the benefits of having a florist in the family is that I get to enjoy some beautiful flowers made into arrangements at home. Josie brought these flowers home last night and created this beautiful arrangement:


She really does a fine job with flowers.

It's hard to believe that we are more than halfway through February. Before we know it, it will be time to get ready again for the trip north to Jackson...

No comments:

Post a Comment