Sunday, February 11, 2018

Rockin n' Rollin

Our long stretch of nice, calm and very warm days appears to be coming to and end. It was very windy during the night and will remain that way at least through today. The temperatures will be in the low to mid 70's over the next several days which is still pretty nice weather to have anywhere. We'll take the occasional windy days, especially after seeing what is happening in the eastern part of the country.

We are marching along to get through the Valentine's Day floral frenzy. Josie is spending each day in a fast  paced environment and is, as you can imagine, exhausted at the end of each day. We are counting the days until it ends and there only 4 days left, including the big day.

I am trying to spend as much time as possible on my cross stitch project in order to get it done before the summer. I feel very pessimistic that there will be enough time to complete it before departing for Jackson. It is so complicated and large that I misjudged the amount of time required to complete the project. You would think that with all the experience I have doing these things that I couldn't make that kind of mistake. I will certainly learn from this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment