Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Scan Done

I called my doctor's office yesterday morning before leaving for my CT Scan to ask about the problem I had with the incision opening. I didn't know if it was something that should be looked at before the Scan or not. The doctor wasn't in, but the very capable assistant asked that I come into the office for her to check the incision before going to the CT Scan appointment. She applied a dressing to the incision and asked that I return following the Scan to have the doctor, who would be in the office by then, check it out. The Scan was completed by 11:00 AM and I returned to the doctor's office. He looked at the incision and changed the dressing to a different one and indicated that there was no problem with the incision opening. Evidently, there was a fluid buildup behind the incision that drained and created a scary scene around that area. He instructed me to keep a dressing on the area, change it daily, and it would heal over time. I picked up some gauze and tape at Walgreen's and I will begin the healing effort today.

The rest of the day was spent organizing another area of the garage. I stopped at Lowe's to get another rack of shelving and the parking space used for the Jeep is now cleared and organized. The garage is actually beginning to look pretty decent. We still have too much "stuff" and a major effort is looming to reduce our non-essential possessions. Once we get that chore done, the garage will be super organized.

It rained again during the night last night and the forecast is for a possibility for even more rain today and tomorrow. The weather is becoming a real drag and isn't very typical for AZ at this time of the year. Let's see some sunny and cool days for a change...

No comments:

Post a Comment