Monday, October 19, 2015

Bad Football Day

Yesterday was not a good day to watch my favorites on the football field. The Cardinals lost to the Steelers, 25-13, in a game that the Steelers looked like they didn't miss their starting quarterback. In fact, they beat the Cardinals with a third string quarterback. The Cardinals are still in good shape as the Seahawks stumbled once again in the fourth quarter and blew a big lead to lose to the undefeated Carolina Panthers, 27-23. All four of the Seahawks losses have been in the fourth quarter after leading each of those teams. It is not typical of the Seahawks and it is a mystery how they can be so dominant for three quarters and then go to lunch in the fourth quarter each game. It may be a very long season. I keep reminding myself that they were 3-3 after six games last year and they went to the Super Bowl.

We went out and bought a replacement table for the one we lost during the wind storm last Friday. We ended up buying the same table we had as it is still the best deal for us. I will assemble that today.

I have a doctor's appointment this morning to get a Cat (CT) Scan of the device that was inserted over my aneurysm. The doctor wants to be certain that all is well with the device and I will have to have annual scans from now on. I also developed a problem over the weekend as one of the incision points opened up as a result of work I have done over the weekend in the garage combined with sweat around that incision area. I don't think that is a major problem, but I will have that fixed while out for my Scan. I think I will be able to "walk-in" to my doctor's office for that problem and get it repaired without an appointment. It seems like there is always something unexpected from these health issues...

No comments:

Post a Comment