Monday, October 26, 2015

No Amazon

I was seriously considering a return yesterday morning to the location where Amazon was conducting interviews and hiring people. That is, until I had a few flashbacks and thought about my incision problem which hasn't gone away. I thought about the mob scene that I ran into on Saturday and didn't want a repeat of that scenario. I thought about the extremely physical activity associated with Amazon jobs along with the 10 hour work days and, finally, I still have a problem with my incision that hasn't healed totally and I can't imagine having a problem during the work day with a relapse of the incision opening again and being stuck at work. Maybe something will happen that could change my mind, but at this point, I'm going to pass on that opportunity.

I enjoyed watching a couple of the football games on TV yesterday while Josie went to a baby shower at Cave Creek Park in the afternoon. The football weekend ends tonight with the Cardinals playing the Baltimore Ravens on Monday Night Football. I hope they regain their sharpness tonight.

It's back to work again today for Josie and I have lots of projects lined up to keep me busy. I am very happy that the cool weather has arrived and I have choices about working inside or outside again...

No comments:

Post a Comment