Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Selling Old Appliances

Before we can do anything to organize the garage, we need to get rid of the old appliances - stove, microwave and dishwasher - that are taking up valuable space. I took the first step to make that happen yesterday. I cleaned up the appliances, took photos of each and put an ad for all three on the Phoenix Craigslist. Hopefully, we will get a quick sale on those and we can begin the garage organization. As hot as it gets during the day, we need to do all of the garage activity in the early part of the day.

I also loaded up the boxes in the Jeep that we broke down and folded to dispose of in a recycle bin. I unloaded those so we now have a little extra space to begin our sorting in the garage. It's nice that we have the three car garage as we have plenty of space to store all the stuff that we don't have room for inside the house. Actually, we need to get rid of most of what is left in the garage.

I have my first follow up appointment from my surgery with my doctor today. All is going well with the recovery, so I expect a quick session with him this morning at 11 AM. The only open item now is the aneurysm that is not a serious problem at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment