Monday, August 17, 2015

Cold Snap

Our high was only 114 yesterday so I guess we are in what you would call a cold snap. These high temperatures are brutal, and we can't wait to see them go away.

There were a few small items that we had to get from Home Depot so we did venture out yesterday. We have a couple of "suns" that we purchased while living in Sun City Grand and we had hanging on the outside of our house that we want to hang on our current house. In order to do that, I had to pick up some stucco anchors to put in the walls. I didn't hang the suns yesterday, but will get that job done when the real cool weather arrives (?).

Josie is back to work today and I have a follow up appointment with the doctor that took out my Gall Bladder. He wants to talk about the aneurism that I have that is supposedly not a real threat. I guess there are some options that we can discuss to make sure it doesn't create any problems.

I am seriously thinking of cutting back the entries on the blog as it is more difficult to create interesting reading with the lack of travel that we now have in our more permanent lifestyle. It has been 2286 straight days without a miss since I started the blog. Some habits are hard to break. We are missing the varied activities that we had while on the road - especially in Jackson - and are hoping that, eventually, we can create the same kind of interesting activities we had before. That is not likely to happen though until the cooler weather arrives...

No comments:

Post a Comment