Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Whitewater Trip Scheduled

We received confirmation for our rafting trip yesterday. We will meet at the Jackson Hole Rafting office at 8 AM on Thursday. This is a different company from the one we used the last two years. The Dave Hansen company is the one we used before, and we decided to try a different one so that we could compare the differences and have some reference to offer our guests at the lodge. We look forward to that trip.

We also took a walk - about two miles - to the US Bank office in town and stopped at the Boot Barn where Josie got her (early) birthday present - a pair of boots and a western belt. She has been wanting cowgirl boots for a long time and now she finally has them.

Our schedule this morning was changed with the need to locate an Audiologist in town that can repair one of my hearing aids. This morning, while putting the left one in my ear, the plastic tube separated from the receiver, so now I have to use one of my old ones until I can get it repaired. I hate the older ones as they "buzz" a lot and don't work as well as my new ones. It seems like at least once a year or so, a repair is needed on these. I guess the newer technology and smaller hearing aids are more apt to have problems with their delicate parts. I hope the remoteness of Jackson doesn't result in a long turnaround for the repair. I also hope that the experience is a positive one with this untested and unknown Audiologist. We'll find out today...



No comments:

Post a Comment