Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Typical Day

There wasn't much to tell about yesterday except it was a typical day. That is probably good news. Usually, when there is an other-than-normal day, it is resolving problems, very expensive, or both. We had no unusual occurrences and it was a good work day for Josie.

There are some things that require follow up though. I haven't heard back from the mobile tech about another appointment to finish up on the warranty work for our fifth wheel, so I will call them today. I was suppose to hear back from them early in the week, so I hope there are no issues there. I also haven't heard from Danny at Aramark about our Spring Training schedules, so that is also on the list for follow up today. I have a couple items that are due in the mail that we haven't received yet, so those will be researched today using tracking numbers.

One task that I have been delaying is the start for organizing the taxes this year. I will create folders for all the year end statements and gather up receipts for items that need to be reported. Usually, I am ready to send in the taxes during early February to receive our refund as soon as possible. That is, assuming there will be a refund. I can't remember too many years where there hasn't been one. We only had income from two states last year, so that simplifies our state tax reporting. Fortunately, Wyoming has no state income tax so we only have to report our Arizona income.

The beat goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment