Monday, January 7, 2013

Stage One Complete

There were some moments yesterday when I felt like eating something but I stuck it out and completed the two day liquid only diet. I had to remain pretty close to a john all day, but that's the nature of this step. Supposedly, my body is cleansed of impurities. I now begin the low carb diet and I have a good start to the weight loss goal with over 8 lbs lost since early last week. Of course, most of that is liquid waste but it all counts. Josie is also on the right path as she has lost several pounds already on her Sonoma diet plan.

Our appointments continue today with an interview at the stadium this morning, followed by an appointment this afternoon with my doctor to schedule a Colonoscopy. My follow up appointment at my regular doctor is tomorrow. Hopefully, they will accept the insurance this time after the conversations with the insurance company.

Time is marching on and even though we don't leave here until April, much of the time will be taken with work. We expect Josie to start again for the Valentine's Day rush on about the 1st of February. At the end of February, we hopefully begin the month long Spring Training schedule. There will only be a few days following that schedule that we need to leave Happy Trails and head to WA. It's been a great winter so far, even though we wish it would warm up a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment