Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Better Doctor Outcome

It was a completely opposite result yesterday from last week's experience at the Doctor office. They were ready for me when I arrived at 10:30 to do the paperwork and begin the physical exam process. Actually, it has been over 3 years since my last visit and that was also my last physical exam. There was no problem with the insurance, and they just asked to make a copy of the card. Everything appears to be normal and I have an appointment this AM for lab work which will tell us if everything is a OK from that standpoint. The biggest change that I saw was that the lab work is now done in the same office, and if I hadn't had any breakfast yesterday, I would have saved the trip today.

The rest of the day was mostly spent trying to organize some boxes in the storage shed that we use here. Josie did some sorting of yarn and I saw that I had lots of shredding to do yet before we leave this area. We will probably make another trip to our storage unit to unload some more goodies from the fifth wheel that we won't be using during the summer.

We're doing a lot more grilling with our diets now, and are enjoying the meals so far. Also, neither one of us is missing any of the "sweet" stuff that helped put on this excess weight. It's early yet in the process, but we are confident that we will succeed with the plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment