Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Stubborn Cold

For some reason, I am not having much success using the cold/cough medication that I have. My cold is still hanging on to the extent that there is very little improvement with the cough. Generally, I can begin to feel some loosening of the congestion after a few days which is missing on this occasion. Maybe it's the medicine - I generally use Vick's Dayquil or Niquil, but this time I'm using a Tylenol substitute. I thought they all worked the same. I'll try switching back to the Vicks products and see what happens.

I got a bit excited yesterday when I saw the college football bowl schedules. Western Michigan University (7-5) is returning to the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl to play BYU (6-6) on December 21. As you recall, that was the first bowl that Austin played in as a Sophomore (2014) several years ago. It will be the final game for the seniors that were freshmen during the last visit.

I also saw where Penn State (9-3) will play Kentucky (9-3) in the Florida Citrus Bowl on Jan 1. That should be a good matchup. There will be other good games to watch, including the playoff series. Lots of good football ahead.

I received my Turbo Tax software in the mail this week, so the dreaded tax season is just around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment