Friday, December 21, 2018

Birdbath Action

I was so glad that yesterday was a spectacular day, weather-wise. It gave me an opportunity to spend some time outside to enjoy watching the golfers go through and to watch the birds that frequent our birdbath each day. I wanted to take a video to post but there are restrictions on the size of videos for the blog, so I took these individual shots of some of the activity. There have been times when there are 5 or 6 birds in the bath at once which is really a circus. These shots are of just two of those birds:


They actually fully submerge themselves in the water and shake like crazy, splashing the water everywhere. Sometimes I have to refill the bath with water several times a day.

I received a new license plate in the mail yesterday from Florida to be placed on our fifth wheel. This was the year for a new plate, so I went to the storage unit, put on the new plate and allowed the office to make a copy of the new registration. We are set to go again with that detail done.

I expect to receive a call sometime this morning informing me that the new mirror has arrived at the dealership and to bring the truck in for the swap. I hope it happens earlier, than later...



No comments:

Post a Comment