Monday, December 17, 2018

Disgusting Performance

There is only one word for the performances by our favorite teams - The Cardinals and Seahawks - and that word is disgusting! I'll say no more.

I was up and out the door early this morning - 6 AM - to go to the Sonora Quest Labs for my bloodwork following my physical exam and to give a urine sample. I was there for 1.5 hours and, once again, it took two technicians and two tries to locate a blood vessel to complete the vials. It is very rare for me to go in for these blood samples and complete the work on the first try. To make it worse, I didn't have to pee and had to wait forever to give the urine sample. Sheesh!

There is a potential problem with the new registration for our truck - we haven't received it yet, and the temporary registration expires on the 20th of December. I am disappointed in the dealership where we purchased the vehicle as they are also slow in paying off the trade that we had financed through our credit union. They had to pay up some more funds to cover the timeframe beyond the "good until" date. I hope we can get things back on track. This is not the kind of problem we want going into the Christmas season...





No comments:

Post a Comment