Monday, December 24, 2018

Playoff Bound

What a terrific game last night between the Seahawks and the KC Chiefs, won by the Seahawks, 38-31. They are now in the playoffs as a wild-card team and have surprised almost everyone with their strong finish to the season. The Cardinals, on the other hand, performed as usual and lost, big time 31-9. I want to show this copy from my blog entry, dated Monday, September 17, 2018:

"Yesterdays' Cardinals loss to the Rams was the worse performance by an NFL team that I can ever remember. They only had two first downs and didn't cross midfield until the final seconds of the game while losing, 34-0. It wasn't even that close. Personally, I think the Cardinal's choice for a new head coach was a huge mistake, as is their choice for the starting quarterback."

With only one game left (against the Seahawks) in their season, and after 13 more games, I rest my case!

Today is the final, and hopefully short, working day for Josie before the Christmas holiday. I will be going to the dealership this morning for my mirror replacement on the truck and we both expect to go to the Candlelight Service at church tonight. Then, we will just watch the skies, sip some eggnog,  and hope that Santa finds our  house...

No comments:

Post a Comment