Friday, December 7, 2018

Busy Day All Right

It seemed like everything was falling into place in the morning yesterday. The truck appointment was made for 9 AM to have the new mirror installed and our notice from the Home Depot delivery service was that our refrigerator would be delivered between 2 PM and 6 PM. Perfect. I could get the truck service done and have plenty of time to empty the old frig and get it ready for the pickup in the afternoon.

The mirror installation was a joke. After waiting for about 45 minutes I was informed that the mirror that was sent was the wrong one. It would not fit my vehicle. It's hard to imagine how that kind of mistake could be made as there is only one model that would fit a 2011 Ford F350. Anyway, I headed back home with the promise they would call me when the right mirror arrives next week.

The job of emptying the old frig into some containers was started right at 2 PM so that I could be ready for the delivery. I waited, and waited, and waited. Josie came home from work at 4 PM and we both sat and waited until exactly 6 PM when they showed up with our new refrigerator. How was that for wasting a whole day!

Josie did her prep for the Colonoscopy scheduled for today at 10 AM. That is not a fun procedure, and she will be famished by the time it is all over at around noon. I hope we have better luck today...

No comments:

Post a Comment