Thursday, December 13, 2018

Passed Physical

My annual physical was yesterday and I passed with flying colors. Everything seems to be normal - I still have to provide bloodwork - and there are no major concerns right now. I was given a prescription for the Shingles Virus vaccination and an order for my bloodwork. Also, I have a referral for my Gastroenterologist for my bi-annual Colonoscopy and a referral for a Nose doctor who will check on my "Deviated Septum" which occasionally results in minor nose bleeds. I will have a follow-up review at the end of January to discuss my lab results and then I have next year's physical already scheduled for December, 2019.

Once again we have been invited to George and Cheryl's house for Christmas Dinner. We appreciate their invitation each year as they have been our only family nearby. Hopefully, next year we can include Patty and her family as part of the family Christmas gathering. It has been many years since we have had a truly, full "family" Christmas. We are looking forward to that, for sure.

Josie is off today so we will most likely catch up on some shopping and get a little closer to being "ready" for the holidays...

No comments:

Post a Comment