Tuesday, December 18, 2018

HUGE Oranges

We have a naval orange tree in our back yard that has produced unbelievably huge fruit this year. I fertilized it shortly after we moved into the house and I think it energized the fruit. This shot will show the size compared to Josie's hand:


These oranges are as large, or larger than grapefruit. They are pretty juicy but not real sweet. Maybe the next batch will be perfect. We are getting overwhelmed with all the fruit that is ready to be picked from our trees. Josie is taking some into work but I guess we will be making lots of juice soon.

Our potential problem with the truck as been fixed, and I received the new registration yesterday. That is a relief.

I'm beginning to gather documents for the tax season. Although we haven't received any W-2's or other forms, it never hurts to get a head start organizing receipts and other evidence for deductions. I hope to continue our recent run of not having to pay any taxes. Of course, that becomes easier when you don't make so much money...


No comments:

Post a Comment