Saturday, December 29, 2018

Freezing

We came very close to dropping below freezing last night. I wrapped the outside pipes with towels to keep them from a possible freeze. It appears that we only went down to 34 during the night but it is close enough. The weather forecast is for more of the same tonight and tomorrow night. When I went to fill the birdbath yesterday there was some ice already on the top. I wonder, do birds skate on the ice?

We did lots of errands and some shopping yesterday. I went to Macy's to exchange the top of the sweat suit I received from Patty and that was successful. I will receive the replacement within a week. We then went to Fry's to use the gift card that Josie received from her shop owners. That was sure a nice gift and went a long way to cover our grocery bill. One last stop was made at Sam's Club where we buy our ice cream popsicles and a few other items that are best acquired at that store.

There are a couple items we forgot yesterday that we will get this morning. Other than that, it is just a "try to keep warm" kind of day...

No comments:

Post a Comment